I loved taking care of my nails! Loved!
I was a constant visitor of nail salons more than a decade ago, lol. Back when I was still working in Manila. I could forego my lunch breaks for my regular visit to the nail salon. It came to a point when the attendant told me “please let your nails have a break“. Those were the days!
Much as I love having manicures and pedicures, house works discourage me a lot. Either I would spend money or take more than an hour of DIY manicure and ruin my carefully manicured nails within an hour of doing house work. So… I just didn’t care anymore about my nails.
Dashing Diva changed my indifference to my nails! Friends Ann and Rina are the biggest influencers! I wanted to buy some designs, too. But while I was cleaning my mirror cabinet yesterday, I found a Dashing Diva set!!! I actually bought one some months back but haven’t had the time to do it.
Loved it! I immediately started working on it. And I was surprised how easy it was to have a gel-like manicure:
- Clean your nails with the prep pads included in the set.
- Check the sizes of the nail plates to your own fingernails.
- Cut the sides, if necessary. My pinky finger nail is soooo small. The smallest nail plate in the set is still wide for mine so I had to cut the sides.
- Take off the plastic behind the nail plate and stick it to your finger nail.
- Trim to your desired length and file it for a dainty finish.
Please note that the oval side should be on your cuticle. I had the mistake of doing it the other way so I had to re-do the first 3.
It’s that easy!
Does it look like it’s professionally done in the salon?
Subscribe to Blog via Email